Saturday, March 24, 2007

Goodnight, Wisconsin!

Due to extensive freelance commitments at the moment, I regret I'm forced to save the detailed conclusion of the Wisconsin saga for one of my books or my new zine. But I don't want to leave you totally high and dry. So to wrap it up for now, here's the short version:

I made it to Kenosha! Go me!

I was there long enough to pee, and then I turned around and came back to Chicago. It was that simple, and of course, it was so much more. I still owe my readers the tale of using Oliver North's rental van to spin doughnuts on a soccer field on the north shore. I won't forget, I promise.

-- Erin :)

2 comments:

johnnylockheart said...

Arrgghhh - the pain of Wisconsinus Interruptus! Now the only way you can make this up to us will be to include all the gritty details in a wildly successful bestseller. ;-)

Unknown said...

I promise!! - e :)