Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Greatest Hits: Fametracker fame audits

Woohoo! The post you've all been waiting for -- my collective thoughts on Ted Nugent -- is on its way tomorrow. In the meantime, please enjoy some of my Fametracker fame audits of yore. -- Erin :)

Joaquin Phoenix . . . Sample rant: "It's hard to imagine a Hollywood producer barking at a casting agent, 'Find me the second most famous actor in a family, preferably with a lip scar and a nose like a claw, or you'll never work in this town again!'"

Jake Gyllenhaal . . . Sample rant: "If this time next year I have to watch you making animal crackers dance around on Liv Tyler's naked stomach, I will not be held responsible for my actions."

Adrien Grenier . . . Sample rant: "He cooks and loves his mom but -- oh, the humbling curse of the rich and famous! -- can't find a date. (May we suggest Laidster.com? Or a haircut?)"

1 comment:

johnnylockheart said...

I have to take exception on this one - pretty much any activity involving Liv Tyler's naked stomach is a worthwhile endeavor as far as I'm concerned.
:-)