Monday, February 5, 2007

Where did the day go?

My sincerest apologies! The day got away from me. Teaching, Fametracker deadline, freelance project, and the list goes on. I promise you the next chapter of the Wisconsin saga tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm told Fametracker is having to remove a bunch of content soon for legal reasons (long story). I'll still be writing for the site, but if you want to read my old stuff, you've got to do it now. Here are three links, for starters:

Luke Wilson's fame audit (Although, turns out I couldn't even sit through 5 minutes of Idiocracy.)

The one that got me quoted in the Washington Post: Mark Ruffalo vs. iPod Nanos

And the one that prompted a nice e-mail from the actor himself: Bruce Altman's "Hey! It's That Guy!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad your Ruffalo article has to disappear, it is a classic in Ruffalo fan land. I've saved a copy to enjoy through the days that remain. MabMAB

The Traveler said...

Awww, that is so nice! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?! You couldn't sit through 5 minutes of Idiocracy? THE FUNNIEST first 5 minutes of a film, EVER?! Oh my dear, I'm sorry!

The Traveler said...

Really?? OK, I guess I have to try again. I actually watched more like the first 15 minutes, I think. But I am willing to give it another shot. Apparently another friend loved the movie too.

I just hope y'all aren't punking me.