Friday, May 4, 2007

Blasts from the past!

I got this message from a friend in Austin today:

"Erin...I heard you on KUT 90.5 this morning talking about being a teacher at Travis Heights...I guess that promo is a little old, but it was still cool!! Yay Thunderbirds! :) "

I recorded that radio interview THREE YEARS AGO. Crazy. But knowing it's on the air is still not the craziest blast from the past I've gotten in recent few hours. Last night I got this email:

"Hi Erin, I hope that you are well. I've been told (by a disappointed friend), that your article about me is no longer on
the Fametracker site. Do you know why? Best wishes, Bruce Altman"

Bruce Altman is an actor I profiled in a Fametrack "Hey! It's That Guy!" piece FOUR YEARS AGO. He wrote me way back then to say he liked the story, blowing my mind. And now this. I explained to him that the site is being overhauled since it was bought by Bravo TV and offered to e-mail him the a saved version of the story.

But anyway, wild, huh? - E

No comments: